Monday, September 15, 2014

09/12/2014 - The Start of Michael's Final week in the MTC!!

Hi Mom, Dad and Hayley! It has been really good weather lately to work in and I'm trying to soak it up as much as I can before I head to the wet heat in 6 days! 

This week was kind of a stressful one, but it went by quick, as usual. Yesterday we did our in field training which went all day from 8 to 5:30. They taught us how to work with members and how to make goals and things like that. It was a long day haha.. We also got to skype again with a guy in Bacolod, Philippines, which was pretty cool! He was really nice to us and told our teacher afterwards that we did a good job!

We got our flight plans last Friday! The plane is leaving Salt Lake around 11:20 Thursday morning and we head to Tokyo from there. Then from Tokyo to Manilla. I sent a letter in the mail that has a copy of the paper I got so you can see the details. I'm so looking forward to talking with you on the phone--I just hope I'm able to get to a pay phone and I don't have any trouble. A few of the Elders have disposable cell phones with them just for calling from the airport. I know we talked about that before I left, but I can't remember what we decided to do about that. Let me know what you want me to do ok?It will be so nice to make some changes next week!! I just can't wait to get going!

Sorry this is short - the weeks are all the same here, so I don't have much to report. I'm hoping that they will let us access our email Wednesday before we leave so I can check in one more time before we head out. 

Thanks for sending the pictures of the fence Mom & Dad - I can't wait to see it when it is done and I can't wait to talk to you on Thursday!

Love you! 
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment