Wednesday, September 17, 2014

September 17, 2014 Last Day at the MTC

Michael's District


Hi Mom, Dad and Hayley ~ We have a mini "P" day today and they are allowing us to email and do laundry and work on getting our packing done. Thanks Mom, as always, for your Dear Elder you sent  me this week.  It was full of good information--it's fun reading all the details of everything happening at home:) I think that is so awesome that Hayley got on the USU Equestrian Team! I'll bet she is ecstatic

Yesterday was really good day. We had Elder Scott from the quorum of the twelve talk at the Tuesday night devotional! We were all worried we were going to go all six weeks at the MTC without seeing one of the apostles speak. He had a great talk too! 

This week has seemed kind of slow because I've been sick since last Saturday. There is an awful head cold going around so everyone is sick!! I've been sick twice since I've been here so that is another reason I am excited to get out of here.

I'm not sure how it's going to work out with being able to call you from the airport.  I hope I'm able to find a phone and there will be enough that I won't have to hurray our conversation for the other missionaries waiting in line behind me. I should have plenty of time to cal though, because I think we'll be at the airport for like 3 hours. I'll call your cell phone and my best guess would be between 8:30-9:30.  But it could be later/earlier. Surprisingly I'm not nervous to go!  My only worry is teaching for the first time and not being able to understand anything haha.

They haven't given us any information on our flight from Manila to Iloilo. Our itinerary just ends once we arrive in Manila, so I'm guessing they will give us the rest of our itinerary once we are there.  I think we are staying at the Manila MTC for a day, and we'll get to go to the temple and get filled in on everything.  It's a little annoying not having all the information ahead of time, but I'm not too worried about it because I know we will be taken care of whatever happens.
Talk to you tomorrow!!

Love, Michael 

No comments:

Post a Comment