Sunday, July 24, 2016

Week #100 Put Your Shoulder To The Wheel

July 18, 2016
 Hey Mom :) My finger is messed up because of the fan this morning haha so this may be shorter than usual!
This week and all the others seem to be getting faster. We had a good week and ended it with a good ol baptism of our investigator sister R.  Most of the week we looked for someone who wouldn't punt us so our lessons were a little gamay lang but we got to teach our awesome investigators, L and B. There hasn't been a rainstorm here in a few days so its been really sunny which is pretty and uplifting but also super hot. Yesterday wasn't anywhere near as good as the Sundays before. We got punted a lot and our one lesson an investigator had been drinking so there was no spirit, but they were still fun to be around and we did the best we could to teach a spiritual lesson with them.
There was for sure a reason I was here until August. We have so many new investigators I have met and they are all very willing to learn. God runs the show and I've recognized it over and over this second half of my mission.

Lots of people want to feed us before I go home so that will be fun and I won't have to eat as much of my lousy mission cooking. haha We have one more baptism on July 30 before I go home. I Love the people here especially Bonifacio. Me and him are pretty tight. :)

That's all for now! Love and miss you tons! Elder Rasmussen




No comments:

Post a Comment