Saturday, April 9, 2016

Week #81 Jesus said “I am the resurrection and the Life…”

March 6, 2016

Hey Mom and Dad - Thanks for sending all the details about your week! 

We had another good week but not as crazy as the week before. Everything was going wrong on Monday we were running around like crazy trying to get everything together for the baptismal interviews and FHE we had that night and of course we didn't have minutes on our phone so we couldn't call anyone but everything worked out and the FHE was fun too.

Tuesday my companion was sick so after our meeting we just went home and he slept while I read "Jesus The Christ" by James Talmage. It has become my most favorite book I've ever read!


The rest of the week we just visited our investigators and made sure everything was good for their baptism on Saturday. The baptism worked out good and I baptized Kiah. Her sister even came who I have never met before. Her other sister is on a mission and she was way happy when I emailed her that we were teaching her sister. 



Yesterday came really fast this week just flew by every Monday just pops out of nowhere. I still feel sometimes though that I have an eternity left before I go home haha but that doesn't mean I'm not still happy to be out here and doing the work!

Sorry this is short - I don't have much to say this week.

Love ELder Rasmussen 

No comments:

Post a Comment